move away issues

  • Has the mother of your children just told you that she is planning on moving away to another County, State or Country?

  • Have you just found out that your ex has already moved away with your children without telling you?

  • Have you received court papers notifying you of a hearing in which your ex is asking the court for permission to move-away?

  • Has your ex told you that if you don't give her more support money or do something else she is requesting that she will take the kids and you will never see them again?/p>

  • Has your Ex moved away by agreement but is now disobeying your previous court ordered agreement by not allowing the kids to visit you in your state?

  • Are you aware of new laws that can help you fight a move-away case?

Most states have laws requiring the moving parent to notify the non-moving parent within 30 to 45 days prior to moving. Once you have been notified you must file a court action to restrain her from leaving. If you don't you may lose your right to see your children again in your home County or State. The court is very concerned about the timeliness in which you file to have the moving party restrained. The biggest mistake that most men make is that they don't do anything at all!

There are two ways to get the answers and help you need:

First, I have written a book called the Fathers Rights Survival Guide. This simple, easy to understand guide contains a section on Move-away issues. This section will answer all of the questions you may have about how to stop a parent from moving away or acquiring a court order to bring a parent back from another state. In 2005 new laws emerged in many states making it harder for a parent to move-away. Learn how Move-away issues are handled by the court and what you must do now to successfully resolve your problem. Learn about laws that prohibit and/or restrict parents from moving away. In short, before you spend a dime on an attorney or other legal services learn how the system works. You can be sure your Ex has! The information is good in all 50 States.

To learn more about the Fathers Rights Survival Guide and how you can obtain a copy now simply click here.

Second, I am very excited about a new way to help my clients. It's called The Advocate Plan. This plan is a "one on one" relationship with me. I become your personal advocate. When you get court papers, a letter from the ex's attorney, have questions and/or concerns I will be there to provide answers and tell you exactly what must be done. Whatever the issue you will always have someone to contact for specific answers and guidance. This plan includes the Fathers Rights Survival Guide. This is the best Fathers Rights legal help any man can get!

To learn more about The Advocate Plans just click here!

fathers rights

facebook like & share

fathers visitation rights

Child Support

rights of divorced fathers

fathers custody rights

self representation

Copyright © 1995-2017 Fathers Rights, Inc. All rights reserved.