visitation rights

  • Are you facing a Divorce or the break up of a non-marital relationship?

  • Has your Ex just served you papers to modify your custody and visitation orders?

  • Do you have questions about how the court determines a visitation schedule?

  • Has your children's mother threatened to take the children and move-away to another state.

  • Does your ex continually frustrate and tamper with your right to see your kids.

  • Has she denied you visitation because you have not been able to pay support?

  • Are you aware that it is against the law for a parent to withhold visitation due to non-payment of support?

  • Are you aware that the more time you spend visiting your children the lower your child support will be?

  • Have your children been "brainwashed"? (Parental Alienation Syndrome)

  • Would you like to increase your visitation time-share with your children or even change custody?

Well here's the good news: Fathers have the same rights as mothers. Unfortunately most Father's don't take the time to learn what they can do to establish and enforce their parental rights. The family court is willing to help you if you are willing to take the right legal steps.

There are two ways to get the answers and help you need:

First, I have written a book called the Fathers Rights Survival Guide. This simple, easy to understand guide contains a section on establishing or modifying a Visitation time share order. This section will answer all of the questions you may have about how the court determines a visitation order and how you can successfully accomplish your goal of increased time share. Therefore, before you spend a dime on an attorney or other legal services learn how the system works.You can be sure your Ex has! The information is good in all 50 States.

To learn more about the Fathers Rights Survival Guide and how you can obtain a copy now simply click here.

Second, I am very excited about a new way to help my clients. It's called The Advocate Plan. This plan is a "one on one" relationship with me. I become your personal advocate. When you get court papers, a letter from the ex's attorney, have questions and/or concerns I will be there to provide answers and tell you exactly what must be done. Whatever the issue you will always have someone to contact for specific answers and guidance. This plan includes the Fathers Rights Survival Guide. This is the best Fathers Rights legal help any man can get!

To learn more about The Advocate Plans just click here!

fathers rights

facebook like & share

fathers visitation rights

Child Support

rights of divorced fathers

fathers custody rights

self representation

Copyright © 1995-2017 Fathers Rights, Inc. All rights reserved.